Generate packaging exposure and leads via measurable content marketing services and advertising campaigns on the Webpackaging platform.
There are thousands of packaging options available in the market, packaging suppliers must ensure their products and services stand out.
The best way to be noticed is to place information strategically on a platform where buyers go to source packaging, ensuring investments are maximized.
Webpackaging is the global platform for packaging containing 10,000+ comprehensive company portals with over one million pages of tagged content.
Webpackaging generates guaranteed exposure and measurable results for suppliers to the packaging industry, driving traffic, raising awareness, and facilitating new business opportunities.
- We create digital content to inform and Educate potential customers about your products and services.
- Webpackaging produces original news, interviews, videos, multimedia features, catalogs, and other resources.
- Packaging products can be photographed, digitally edited, and transformed into online 3D models to help customers discover more.
- Tag your content through Webpackaging’s powerful online portal software ensuring the right content reaches the right people.
- Manage galleries, blogs, news, locations, catalogs, specifications, and set content launch dates.
- We index your own web site so it is searchable on Webpackaging. Our software powers and manages many industry leading web sites.
- Launch press releases, news, digital publications, products, and entire catalogs.
- Content is pushed to 30,000+ users via regular eNewsletter alerts. Features launch in the Beauty, Pharma, and Food digital publications.
- Member suppliers are promoted through geo-targeted banner adverts directed to their regions of interest.
- Supplier portals are open for business 365 days a year. Connect with brands looking to source packaging.
- Choose relevant leads from Webpackaging’s pool of open Requests for Info (RFIs) and Requests for Quote (RFQs).
- Generate trackable contacts direct from brands and receive qualified referrals to your own web site.
- Analyse your exposure using Webpackaging Analytics software. Measure your campaign results in real-time.
- Get detailed information about which companies are looking at your content.
- See how much exposure you are getting and where. Use this feedback to enhance campaigns and align them with your business needs.
- Increased exposure throughout the packaging industry
- The most cost effective way to be seen all year round
- Targeted advertising to countries/regions of focus
- Launch new products and services to a wide audience
- Capitalize on existing products, tooling, and machinery
- Generate new sales leads, access open requests, and increase sales
- Learn who is looking at your content and view detailed stats
- Promote to specific markets such as beauty, food, and pharma
- Use your supplier portal to manage and promote all your content
Please CONTACT US to buy and activate our Supplier Exposure solution. Solution options are listed below.
webpackaging.com Supplier Membership
1 Year Membership € 4,000 / £3,500 / $5,000
- Ad-Free Supplier Portal at top of Webpackaging search results.
- High impact regionally targeted banner advert: 10,000 impressions.
- We create an original interview feature that is promoted.
- Your web site content is indexed by our crawler.
- Access real-time statistics and even see who is looking at your content.
- Publish news, catalogs, launch products & content, unlimited.
- Promote attendance at shows & maximize your investments.
- Access a regular stream of open requests for information & quote.
- 2,000 guaranteed content impressions minimum per year.
- Your personal marketing manager ensures your goals are reached.
- Enewsletter Content Boost - 6 Boosts €1,500 / £1,313 / $1,875
- Banner Advert Boost - 75,000 Extra Ad-Serves €3,000 / £2,625 / $3,750
- Beauty/Pharma/Food Publications - Advert/Multimedia/Spotlight €1,800 / £1,575 / $2,250
- Videos Full Production - Animation/Voice Over (60-120 seconds) €1,500 / £1,313 / $1,875
- News Article Writing + Product Photo - 6 Articles €3,000 / £2,625 / $3,750
- Translation Per Language - 1,000 Words €200 / £175 / $250
Set-Up/Promotion of Stand Alone 3D Models
- First 20 3D Models per Model €200 / £175 / $250
- More Models (>20) per Model (Built from drawing/sample/photo) €100 / £88 / $125
- More Models (>20) per Model (Customer provides compatible CAD file) €50 / £44 / $63
Video Clip: Beauty by Webpackaging Digital Publication
Beauty by Webpackaging is the interactive digital publication for beauty and cosmetic packaging.PLAY VIDEO VISIT LINK
Case Study: Quadpack Group
Quadpack was an early adopter of iSalesToolkit. Their vision was to unite the sales force by providing up-to-date presentations, catalog data, and other tools to enhance the face-to-face experience...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Premi Spa
Premi is an innovative and progressive Italian supplier of upscale packaging. When they wanted to take their business to the next level, they turned to Webpac to empower their sales team and generate greater exposure.READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: TricorBraun
TricorBraun ($1 Billion annual sales) initially hired Webpac to promote itself via the Webpackaging platform. TricorBraun was given a global exposure push that resulted in increased sales leads. Followi...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: FST Dispensing Technologies
FST Dispensing Technologies approached Webpac when they wanted to make a splash to launch their relatively new company to the world.READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Rexam
Webpac worked with Rexam from 2000 until its takeover by Ball in 2016. Webpac was initially tasked with generating online exposure through its Webpackaging portal and this lead to Webpac being contracted to build th...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Induplast
Induplast has worked with Webpac for over a decade to promote their products on the Webpackaging platform and on the Induplast website. Webpac also developed the firm’s multilingual catalog, in which every po...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Gepack
Portuguese PET packaging company Gepack has a state-of-the-art clean-room bottle production facility and exports its products internationally. Webpac has worked with Gepack for more than 10 years, generating expos...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Plastiape
Plastiape is an innovative developer and manufacturer of pharmaceutical devices. When Plastiape wanted to gain greater exposure for their products, they came to Webpackaging for global promotion. Webpackagi...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Download: Beauty by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Food by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Pharma by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Webpackaging Flyer
Link: Webpackaging Online Publications
Link: Webpackaging Supplier Portal
Link: Webpackaging Web Site