Brands offering packaged goods can source packaging, manage suppliers, reduce costs, and accelerate innovation through a number of services.
Webpac is collaborating with consumer goods companies worldwide.
The result is accelerated brand innovation by enhancing creativity, speeding up product development, and improving efficiency/reducing costs through a powerful digital packaging toolset, community, software, and knowledgebase. For example, our supplier mapping tool shows your supplier locations alongside your plants to assist with strategic sourcing.
A Packaging Innovation Portal empowers people to collaborate and share knowledge internally as well as work smarter with key partners in a sophisticated global supply chain. For example, it sounds obvious but packaging and products are three-dimensional so let all members of your team (technical and non-technical) work in 3D to make a better product faster and win a greater market share. Webpac is a proven global leader in this field. Empower the participants in your global supply chain to feed your development teams with the latest information including their facility locations, news stream, innovations, catalog data, and 3D models.
The race to fulfill the consumer's needs is getting faster - it is time to arm your team with the tools to win.
- Webpackaging contains powerful tools and searches based on its database of 10,000+ packaging suppliers.
- The research database includes supplier information, locations, catalogs, specifications, visit reports, and more.
- All information is indexed and tagged using Webpackaging’s unique Packtag system for categorizing information.
- Webpackaging can also perform bespoke research, create custom reports, and perform supplier visits.
- Receive the latest packaging innovations and 3D concepts in advance of the market.
- Use the 3D Design Studio to rapidly configure and create packs with no design or technical skills required.
- Access you library of existing products, make changes, upload artwork, save, share, and print in 3D.
- Webpackaging can provide creative shapes, designs, and concepts that you can manipulate to give your project an instant innovative boost.
- With Webpackaging’s supplier insight tools you can manage and search your suppliers and their products instantly.
- Get map views of the locations of your suppliers and enhance trips by visiting more suppliers.
- Organize and group your suppliers in a structure that fits your business.
- Get streams of news and innovations from your suppliers and store internal notes about them.
- Suppliers can access Packbase software and upload their own catalogs and innovations.
- Your Packaging Innovation Portal can additionally be used to manage and search any other content you wish to share internally, or with your suppliers.
- Create internal file/document shares, forums for discussing packaging, even upload and create specifications using Packbase software.
- Set access rights and create workgroups. Add visit reports, quality reports, mold data, etc. to manage all your packaging information in one place.
- Use your Packaging Innovation Portal to publish RFIs (Requests for Information) and RFQs (Requests for Quote).
- Publish requests to either your preferred suppliers, or out to the Webpackaging community at large.
- Your Packaging Innovation Portal forms a key part of effective procurement.
- Once a project has been completed, store information about it such as a 3D model for future consultation.
- Manage internal notes about the effectivity of the selected supplier.
- Innovate, share, and collaborate faster using powerful tools
- React quicker to ever changing market trends
- Increase speed to market and win greater market share
- Re-use existing knowledge and tooling to save money
- Search your core supplier catalogs in one place
- Visualize artwork and material options in real-time
- Configure packs in 3D with mix and match components
- Get streams of products in 3D from your suppliers
Please CONTACT US to buy and activate our Smart Sourcing solution. Solution options are listed below.
www.webpackaging.com VIP Pass
1 User VIP Pass - 1 Year Subscription €1,500 / £1,313 / $1,875
- Full unrestricted access to all Webpackaging Smart Tools, Content, Maps, and Searches
- View more Trends, Innovations, 3D Packs, Suppliers, Map Data, and Visit Reports (Beta)
- Premium Emal Alerts! Receive the latest content and publications BEFORE everyone else
- Access all features of PackStudio3D software, including saving favorites
- Access to all Beauty, Pharma, Food publication back editions
Packaging Innovation Portal
Portal - 1 Year Subscription Consult
- VIP Passes as required for full unrestricted access to Webpackaging
- Powerful online collaboration portal for accelerating packaging innovation
- Promote your packaging needs/requirements/eco-credentials to suppliers
- View core supplier news and innovation stream, search core supplier catalogs
- Packbase content management software, edit users, view users
- Manage suppliers, visit reports, docs, forums, images, specifications, 3D models, and more
- PackStudio3D software, build your own 3D pack library
- Publish requests for quote/info to core suppliers or to Webpackaging suppliers
- Annual training session and ongoing portal support
- Option to turn off banner advertising for all portal users
Packaging Innovation Portal Consultancy
- A complete service for setting up a packaging innovation portal
- Consultancy to set up all supplier catalogs and innovation streams
- Missions to create visit reports for suppliers in specific regions or sectors
Packaging Innovation Portal 3D Models
- Creation of interactive 3D model from sample, photo, drawing, idea, concept (Per Model) € 200 / £175 / $250
Video Clip: Webpac says hello to augmented reality
As part of Webpac's commitment to fostering new technologies, we've been testing the new Apple AR system in the offices. The system seems to be comple...PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Uploading artwork to a 3D tube with PackStudio3D
One of the primary features of PackStudio3D is the ability to customize items so they look as close to a real piece of packaging a...PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Webpac launches PackStudio3D 2.0 with major enhancements
The latest version of PackStudio3D comes with major enhancements such as an improved lighting model and custom background images.PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: The Silgan Dispensing Systems 3D Design Lab for smarter product development
In May 2017, Silgan Dispensing Systems in collaboration with Webpac introduc...PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Beauty by Webpackaging Digital Publication
Beauty by Webpackaging is the interactive digital publication for beauty and cosmetic packaging.PLAY VIDEO VISIT LINK
Video Clip: Brand Packaging Innovation Portal
Gain core supplier insight, make detailed catalog searches, publish requests, manage internal information, keep a running list of favorite suppliers and service...PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Browsing the PackStudio3D Library
How to search and browse the PackStudio3D library. Search 3D pack models by market, component, material. Open the 3D model and visualize it in a web browser.PLAY VIDEO
Download: Beauty by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Food by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Pharma by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Webpackaging Flyer
Link: Post a Packaging Request for Info/Quote
Link: Webpackaging Online Publications
Link: Webpackaging Web Site