Brands offering packaged goods can source packaging, manage suppliers, reduce costs, and accelerate innovation through a number of services.
Webpackaging accelerates innovation for packaged goods companies by enhancing creativity, speeding up product development, and improving efficiency/reducing costs through its powerful packaging toolset, community, and knowledgebase.
- Webpackaging contains powerful tools and searches based on its database of 10,000+ packaging suppliers.
- The research database includes supplier information, locations, catalogs, specifications, visit reports, and more.
- All information is indexed and tagged using Webpackaging’s unique Packtag system for categorizing information.
- Webpackaging can also perform bespoke research, create custom reports, and perform supplier visits.
- Receive the latest packaging innovations and 3D concepts in advance of the market.
- Use the 3D Design Studio to rapidly configure and create packs with no design or technical skills required.
- Access you library of existing products, make changes, upload artwork, save, share, and print in 3D.
- Webpackaging can provide creative shapes, designs, and concepts that you can manipulate to give your project an instant innovative boost.
- With Webpackaging’s supplier insight tools you can manage and search your suppliers and their products instantly.
- Get map views of the locations of your suppliers and enhance trips by visiting more suppliers.
- Organize and group your suppliers in a structure that fits your business.
- Get streams of news and innovations from your suppliers and store internal notes about them.
- Suppliers can access Packbase software and upload their own catalogs and innovations.
- Your Packaging Portal can additionally be used to manage and search any other content you wish to share internally, or with your suppliers.
- Create internal file/document shares, forums for discussing packaging, even upload and create specifications using Packbase software.
- Set access rights and create workgroups. Add visit reports, quality reports, mold data, etc. to manage all your packaging information in one place.
- Use your Packaging Portal to publish RFIs (Requests for Information) and RFQs (Requests for Quote).
- Publish request to either your preferred suppliers, or out to the Webpackaging community at large.
- Your Webpackaging Packaging Portal forms a key part of effective procurement.
- Once a project has been completed, store information about it such as a 3D model for future consultation.
- Manage internal notes about the effectivity of the selected supplier.
Please CONTACT US to buy and activate our Smart Sourcing solution. Solution options are listed below.
www.webpackaging.com VIP Pass
1 User VIP Pass - 1 Year Subscription €1,500 / £1,313 / $1,875
- Full unrestricted access to all Webpackaging Smart Tools, Content, Maps, and Searches
- View more Trends, Innovations, 3D Packs, Suppliers, Map Data, and Visit Reports (Beta)
- Premium Emal Alerts! Receive the latest content and publications BEFORE everyone else
- Access all features of PackStudio3D software, including saving favorites
- Access to all Beauty, Pharma, Food publication back editions
Packaging Innovation Portal
Portal - 1 Year Subscription € 10,000 / £8,750 / $12,500
- Includes 4 VIP Passes for full unrestricted access to Webpackaging
- Powerful online collaboration portal for accelerating packaging innovation
- Promote your packaging needs/requirements/eco-credentials to suppliers
- View core supplier news and innovation stream, search core supplier catalogs
- Packbase content management software, 4 edit users, unlimited view users
- Manage suppliers, visit reports, docs, forums, images, specifications, 3D models, and more
- PackStudio3D software, build your own 3D pack library
- Publish requests for quote/info to core suppliers or to Webpackaging suppliers
- Annual training session and ongoing portal support
- Option to turn off banner advertising for all portal users
Packaging Innovation Portal Consultancy
- A complete service for setting up a packaging innovation portal
- Consultancy to set up all supplier catalogs and innovation streams
- Missions to create visit reports for suppliers in specific regions or sectors
Packaging Innovation Portal 3D Models
- Creation of interactive 3D model from sample, photo, drawing, idea, concept (Per Model) € 200 / £175 / $250
Video Clip: Beauty by Webpackaging Digital Publication
Beauty by Webpackaging is the interactive digital publication for beauty and cosmetic packaging.PLAY VIDEO VISIT LINK
Video Clip: Brand Packaging Innovation Portal
Gain core supplier insight, make detailed catalog searches, publish requests, manage internal information, keep a running list of favorite suppliers and service...PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Browsing the PackStudio3D Library
How to search and browse the PackStudio3D library. Search 3D pack models by market, component, material. Open the 3D model and visualize it in a web browser.PLAY VIDEO
Download: Beauty by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Food by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Pharma by Webpackaging Flyer
Download: Webpackaging Flyer
Link: Post a Packaging Request for Info/Quote
Link: Webpackaging Online Publications
Link: Webpackaging Web Site