Empower your sales team through online and offline toolkits that ensure the team are always prepared to win the sale.
Does your sales team have access to all of the latest sales tools and information with them wherever they go? Do you maximize the opportunity during that vital customer facetime? Many companies could empower their team and increase sales by providing a structured set of sales tools for use on the go allowing the sales person to respond quickly and professionally in that crucial moment when interacting with a customer. Sales information is often disorganized, in some cases there is knowledge in sales people’s heads, product samples, web content, and flyers in no structured form making it hard to have all the information available on tap to appeal to the customer with the right response.
Webpac’s Sales Empowerment solution involves an initial assessment of existing and missing sales knowledge resources, and the structuring of that information in easy-to-use and centrally managed sales toolkits. Sales knowledge might for example be converted into a return on investment or product configuration tool that even new starters could use. The complete set of tools are then available to users via the company intranet, but also to sales people on the road with offline toolkits installed on iPads, laptops, or phones allowing access without the need for the Internet. This allows the sales team to be 100% ready in face-to-face meetings where no Internet connection is available.
Webpac’s consultants work with your company to define the tools you need. We build those tools and train your team to update them. The toolkits are deployed to the sales force who are empowered to go win that sale!
Sales Empowerment is a complete start-to-finish solution designed to give your company the edge in an ever competitive marketplace. Webpac’s consultants have decades of combined experience in delivering sales and marketing solutions to corporations globally. Empower your team today.
Please CONTACT US for a quotation for our Sales Empowerment solution. Solution options are listed below.
Get started with a pilot phase where concepts can be explored and toolkit demos can be made.
iSalesToolkit Pilot Phase
- Identify which tools would work for your business.
- Get sample designs, and demo/test toolkits.
- Have a play with the software and find out what it is all about.
- Map out a full plan for implementation and roll out.
How many user accounts would you have?
iSalesToolkit Annual License Fee
- Price Per Named User Per Year
- Online Access via online.isalestoolkit.com
- Offline Access via Windows 8/10 App or iPad/iPhone App
- Maximum 2 physical devices per user (1 work device + 1 personal device)
- Includes My Files toolkit (uploads via my.isalestoolkit.com)
- Access to Lead Management where set-up (See Lead Management)
- Total of 1Gb toolkit space for all users, additional space see below
- Additional toolkit space - 1Gb Per Year
Re-brand existing toolkit templates to kick-start your project.
Set-Up/Optimization/Re-Branding (One Off, All Devices)
- Image Gallery
- Product Catalog <100 Products
- Product Catalog 100 - 1,000 Products
- Product Catalog > 1,000 Products
- 3D Studio
- Contact Database
Looking for a very special toolkit totally unique for your company?
Bespoke Custom Toolkits
Set-Up/Design (One Off, Device Definition Required)
- Presentation to Full Interactive Multimedia (Per Slide)
- Master Navigation
- Innovations Database
- PR Database
- Product Specific
- Product Configurator
- Bespoke Catalog
- Price Calculator
- ROI Calculator
- Micro Web Sites
- Interactive Multimedia
- Data Capture + Integration
- Data Presentation + Integration
- Custom Toolkits
- PowerPoint Presentation Template
- PowerPoint Presentation Design
- First 20 3D Models per Model
- More Models (>20) per Model (Built from drawing/sample/photo)
- More Models (>20) per Model (Customer provides compatible CAD file)
- Videos Full Production - Animation/Voice Over (60-120 seconds)
- Consultancy/Project Management
- Project Roll-Out, User Training
- System Integration
- Integration Maintenance (Annual Fee)
- Data Migration
- Linking toolkits to web site (Public)
- Linking toolkits to intranet (Private)
- Service agreement to update toolkits
- Custom software development and app changes
Video Clip: iSalesToolkit Publishing Files to the iPad
Quickly and easily upload a file to an iSalesToolkit document toolkit, publish this and download it to your iPad offline.PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Online and Offline Sales Toolkit
Organize all your sales tools both online and offline. Ensure your entire team is always updated with the latest tools wherever they are.PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Machinery Product Selector Toolkit
Online and offline sales toolkit that guides a sales person or customer through the complex process of choosing a machine in an easy point and click process.PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Plastic Tube Configurator Toolkit
An example of an iSalesToolkit configurator toolkit. In this example, the user can enter how many tubes they purchase and the configurator shows them the plast...PLAY VIDEO
Case Study: Quadpack Group
Quadpack was an early adopter of iSalesToolkit. Their vision was to unite the sales force by providing up-to-date presentations, catalog data, and other tools to enhance the face-to-face experience...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Premi Spa
Premi is an innovative and progressive Italian supplier of upscale packaging. When they wanted to take their business to the next level, they turned to Webpac to empower their sales team and generate greater exposure.READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: RPC Group
With a growing product portfolio and a growing sales team of more than 200 people, RPC (£2 Billion annual sales) needed a solution to communicate effectively among marketing, sales, and the customer. Further...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: TricorBraun
TricorBraun ($1 Billion annual sales) initially hired Webpac to promote itself via the Webpackaging platform. TricorBraun was given a global exposure push that resulted in increased sales leads. Followi...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Macfarlane Packaging
The project brief was to empower the 100-strong sales team with CRM data on the go, so all vital customer data was at hand during face-to-face customer visits. The ability to capture dat...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Fluid Management
Fluid Management needed to deliver all its core sales and marketing materials in multiple languages, including product data sheets, to its sales team for offline use on iPads. They also wanted ...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Pak2000
Pak2000 make high quality bags and boxes for brands and retailers. Pak2000 initially hired Webpac to enhance their brand. In fact, Webpac designed their new logo and corporate identity. Following this, Pak2000 ...READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Case Study: Groku
Webpac made the Groku web site more lively and ineractive with 3D models of their products integrated into their web site.READ MORE DOWNLOAD
Download: iSalesToolkit Flyer
Download: iSalesToolkit Presentation
Link: iSalesToolkit Toolkit Demos