Webpackaging is the global platform for packaging containing 10,000+ comprehensive company portals with over one million pages of tagged content.
The packaging industry’s most powerful search engine scanning news, products, specifications, web sites, documents, videos, and beyond. Packaging suppliers promote their products and services gaining exposure, leads, and sales. Brands, retailers, and contract manufacturers source packaging more efficiently getting a more innovative product to market quicker.
Click on "Smart Sourcing" for more information about subscriptions and systems for smarter sourcing based on Webpackaging. If you are interested in advertising on the Webpackaging platform, then please see "Supplier Exposure".
for Packaging Suppliers
- Increased exposure throughout the packaging industry
- The most cost effective way to be seen all year round
- Targeted advertising to countries/regions of focus
- Launch new products and services to a wide audience
- Capitalize on existing products, tooling, and machinery
- Generate new sales leads, access open requests, and increase sales
- Learn who is looking at your content and view detailed stats
- Promote to specific markets such as beauty, food, and pharma
- Use your supplier portal to manage and promote all your content
for Brands & Retailers
- Innovate, share, and collaborate faster using powerful tools
- React quicker to ever changing market trends
- Increase speed to market and win greater market share
- Re-use existing knowledge and tooling to save money
- Search your core supplier catalogs in one place
- Visualize artwork and material options in real-time
- Configure packs in 3D with mix and match components
- Get streams of products in 3D from your suppliers
1 Million Pages
- Over 1 million pages of tagged and cross-referenced content from over 10,000 packaging suppliers
- One of the packaging industry's most powerful libraries of information
- Powerful keyword search scanning all information
- Supplier portals for managing, sharing, and promoting information including news and catalogs
- Brand portals for setting up sourcing information, viewing key supplier information, and publishing requests for quote and info
- Packaging News
- Beauty / Pharma / Food Publications
- 3D Design Studio
- Packaging Suppliers
- Packaging Catalogs
- Packaging Maps
- Packaging Innovations
- Packaging Trends
- Packaging Requests
- Packaging Events
- Packaging Jobs
- Packaging Videos
- Packaging Gallery
- Buy Packaging
- Packaging Webs
- Packaging People
- Packaging Visit Reports
- Packtag system for tagging and searching content with over 2,500 industry specific tags
- Browse content by Regions, Markets, Components, Machinery, Materials
- Filtered Email Alerts with content relating to your tagged sectors or areas of interest
- User desktop with stream of tagged content and searches
The life and times of a Webpac intern
Greetings to all. My name is Edward Rees. I am, at least for the next four days, an intern here at Webpac. I have been working here for the past two months as part of the year ...READ MORE
We know all our customers, why should we do marketing?
As I have been outselling sales and marketing services over the decades, it is a question I have heard both directly from potential customers ...READ MORE
RPC Group renews its iSalesToolkit license & Webpackaging membership for 2 years
During the last few years, RPC Group has been acquiring packaging companies at a rapid pac...READ MORE
Video Clip: Brand Packaging Innovation Portal
Gain core supplier insight, make detailed catalog searches, publish requests, manage internal information, keep a running list of favorite suppliers and service...PLAY VIDEO
Video Clip: Browsing the PackStudio3D Library
How to search and browse the PackStudio3D library. Search 3D pack models by market, component, material. Open the 3D model and visualize it in a web browser.PLAY VIDEO
Interactive digital publications for beauty and cosmetic, food and beverage, healthcare and pharmaceutical packaging.
- Digital - Environmentally friendly, no printed version, no trees or transportation required. Easily send copies to colleagues and help save the planet!
- Magazine - Browse the pages like a magazine, a comfortable way to enjoy vital industry information, news and features.
- Interactive - Articles are enhanced with sound, video, galleries, links, and other interactive features that aren’t possible in printed media!
- Periodic - Published on a regular basis into neat, bite-sized issues, that are always current with the latest information grouped by topics.
- Focused - Tackles the specific issues faced by the sectors with a particular emphasis on product packaging and innovation.